Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
We are currently offering the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment during a summer internship in one of our functions:
Accounting and Reporting or Human Resources Operations within the Shared Services Organization in Cluj-Napoca, for 6-8 weeks with a program of 30 hours per week.
We have a limited number of openings for a paid Internship in our:
- ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING TEAMS:
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, General Ledger, Closing and Reporting.
- HUMAN RESOURCES TEAMS:
HR team, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits
- Strong interest in developing accounting and reporting career / human resources career
- Good academic background in Accounting/HR related subjects
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel would be an asset
- Convincing communication skills
- Team oriented, persuasive and persevering
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Fluent in English and in another European circulation language (German/Spanish/French/Polish/Italian)
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, please submit your CV and motivation letter until the 20th of June at www.careers.bombardier.com or www.tinyurl.com/Bombardier-Cluj-Roles and start your dynamic career today!
Or send it via e-mail to email@example.com, (please mention your interest Accounting Field or Human Resources field)
Your ideas move people.