IBM caută persoane smart, cu background tehnic, cărora le place să învețe rapid. Proiectul este Agile dev, Business to Client iar training-ul va fi on-the-job.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents;
- Work closely with our development team to document the end-to-end configuration and to configure the newly implemented features;
- Support the business for the migration and the rollout of new markets on our new E-commerce platform (import data with csv files, fine tune the configuration in a backoffice, enrich the products and the website content);
- Configure productive and non-productive environments for testing purposes;
- Investigate, analyze and document reported configuration defects;
- Work on data import/export using flat files, mainly .csv;
- Improve the configuration file creation (industrialization, automation);
- Document and produce input files for non-IT people in order to gather the necessary data to activate a feature.
- Flexible attitude, reliable and ability to perform under pressure;
- Accuracy, reliability & vigilant attention to detail;
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded;
- Strong communication skills, team spirit;
- Problem solving mindset;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment.
Aptitude and personality
- Experience in an internet / ebusiness activity;
- Between 1 and 5 years of professional experience;
- Business data management, experience across multiple CMS;
- Hybris and Magento is a plus;
- English, both oral and written.
Sent your CV at email@example.com
Project Staffing Professional
Telefon: 0729 322 522