Se caută în cadrul companiei Global Convergence un junior pentru departamentul Accounts Receivable cu foarte bune abilități, scris și vorbit, în limba engleză.
Mai multe detalii:
Global Convergence Romania is looking for a career oriented specialist in role of Accounts Receivable for EMEA – Romania office.
The role will be responsible to manage customer orders and provide invoicing related.
Accounts Receivable will be reporting to Financial Manager.
• Keep track of all purchase orders and receive and generate sales orders from the system;
• Generate and send out invoices to clients;
• Load the invoices into Sales Force;
• Maintain a good communication with the sales members and SDMs team upon the status of ongoing jobs;
• Release statement of accounts and collection reports;
• Keep up-to-date and monitors the financial balance of our customers;
• Maintain customer relationship by email or phone;
• Update the cashbook with payments received and relate process payment allocation ;
• Review and reconcile the sales ledger and accounts receivable ledger;
• Assist with month end closings;
• Provide support for all operations assigned;
• Deliver accuracy of all released reporting.
• University degree in Accounting/Economics/Finance;
• At least 2 years previous experience in Accounting/Finance/AP/AR ;
• Proficient in using MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word);
• Experience in using accounting software;
• Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Experience in working within a multinational environment;
• Strong customer service abilities;
• Well organized and detail oriented person;
• Accurate and problem-solving orientation skills;
• Ability to work as part of a team.
As a GCI employee for Romania office you will benefit from:
• professional and continuous training;
• private health insurance;
• one line public transportation or parking subscription coverage;
• fresh fruits once a week;
• full time employment contract;
• multicultural working environment.
Luminița Bocșa - HR Specialist