Areas of responsibility include:
- Review and analyze customer account records in our database (Salesforce.com)
- Report on data findings
- Apply data clean up guidelines (will be provided)
- Correct information related to data in Salesforce.com – reassign accounts and sales opportunities as required.
- Communicate effectively with a variety of departments within Equinix and function well within a team.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to professionally communicate and interact with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Second language skills can be used (French, German, Dutch)
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, self-starter attitude
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel
- Ability to work and adapt in an international, fast pace environment
- Note: This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing organizational needs
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 40 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. In a digital economy where enterprise business models are increasingly interdependent, interconnection is essential to success. Equinix operates the only global interconnection platform, sparking new opportunities that are only possible when companies come together.